- Morehouse School of Medicine. Located in Atlanta, 10 majors. (private)
- Clark Atlanta University. Located in Atlanta, 58 majors. (Private)
- Spelman College. Located in Atlanta, 33 majors. (Private)
- Albany State University. ... (Public University)
- Interdenominational Theological Center. ... (Private)
- Savannah State University. ... (Public University)
- Fort Valley State University. ... (Public University)
- Morehouse College. (Private)
- Paine College (Private)
You can apply to all participating HBCU's by using a platform similar to Common App, but it is called commonblackcollegeapp.com. You complete only one application, and then can push it out to as many participating colleges as you wish. There are about 67 participating HCBU's on this platform and you pay a one time fee of 20$ and can push out as many applications as you like for that one time fee.
As always, visiting colleges is a vital part of making your decision on which college will be the best fit for you. The truth is, there are many schools you will be able to thrive in, so visit as many as you can and then be able to make the best decision for you.
Please let me know if you ever want to set up a time to discuss options and learn more about these platforms.
Don't forget, Seniors, that FAFSA opens up October 1st and the earlier you apply for FAFSA, the more opportunities you have to financially plan your college decisions.You can complete FAFSA, even if you haven't already applied/or been accepted to a college yet.